We are currently processing teams and free agents (individual or group of
friends welcome!) registration for Winter 2020 Indoor season in Lower
Manhattan. Registration on a first come basis, divisions now forming.
League provides shirts, game officials, court time, equipment, league
administration and awards.
If you have questions regarding registration see our
Frequently Asked Questions section.
If you are interested in registering,
or fill out below entry form.
- Indoor Division
at Pace school click
- Season starts Jan. 8
- Roster 9 players
- Team entry dues 1700
- Free Agent dues 175
The above are general guidelines - rules, playing fields, time & dates are
subject to change as League deem necessary.
Team Captain/Coordinator read carefully
Captain/Coordinator must complete roster/waiver form Click
Here in full, then mail back with payment to league office to start
registration process. Team captain/coordinator must ensure that players comply
with all registration requirements. League must receive registration package
(signed waiver, player picture ID copies, payment) in a timely manner prior to
start of season in order to secure season slot.
If you have questions regarding registration see our Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
What's the Cost?
- $1,700 team fee
- $175 Free Agents (individual player)
9 Weeks season, Field & Court fees, Referees fees, Equipment, Team shirts, League administration, Awards
*Note: checks will not be charged until teams/free agents guaranteed placement!
How long is the season?
- Season runs for 8-10 Weeks
- Teams play once a week Tues-Thurs Outdoor, Sunday Indoor
Where are the games?
- Indoor Field Direction
- Baruch (55 Lexington Ave, NY NY 10010)
- Pace (100 Hester St., NY NY 10002)
What are the basic rules?
- Indoor 5-a-side (keeper included)
- Roster of 9 players
- No slide tackles
- No offside
- Substitutions: unlimited on a fly
- Two 22 min halves (team changes side immediately & resumes play)
- Gears: Turf or Indoor soccer shoes, soccer shorts, shin pads, league # shirts
- Division of 8-10 teams
- Teams plays each other once during regular season
- League position will be determined by:
- points, head-to-head, goal difference, then goals scored in that order.
Levels of play:
Urban Soccer is first & foremost a recreational league. We strive for fun fair play
- aggressive play, foul language will NOT be tolerated!
Respect for yourself, referees, staff, opponents to foster a safe fun playing environment.