Coed Indoor League
We are currently processing team and free agent (individual or group of
friends welcome!) registration for upcoming Indoor & Outdoor season in Lower
Manhattan. On-going registration on a first come basis, let us know the
approximate date your team is ready to play and we'll fit your squad in one
of the many divisions starting weekly in early January.
League provides shirts, game officials, fields, equipment, League
administration and awards.
If you have questions regarding registration see our
Frequently Asked Questions or
To Register Online
Team Captain/Coordinator read carefully
Person in charge must complete team roster/waiver entry form
Click Here in full, mail back with payment to League office to
start registration process. Team captain/coordinator must ensure that all
roster players comply with registration requirements.
League office must receive registration packet (signed waiver, player picture
ID copies, payment) in a timely manner prior to start of season in order to
secure season slot.
- Existing teams receive registration priority up to 2 weeks prior to season
thereafter on first come basis.
- Complete registration packet (signed waiver, player picture ID copies,
must be received by our accounts receivable dept. in order to start
- Applications accepted will generally be notified week prior to start of
What's the Cost?
- $1700 team dues
- $175 free agent dues
9-10 Weeks season, field fees, referee fee,
equipment , team shirts, league administration, awards
checks will not be charged until teams/free agents
What fields are games played on?
Urban Soccer fields are located primarily in Downtown Manhattan
Chelsea Waterside Park
East River Park
James Walker Field
Pier 40 Courtyard Field
Pier 40 Rooftop Field
Sara Roosevelt Park
Baruch College Indoor
Pace School Indoor
What time are the games?
Teams plays once a week weeknights generally from 6-9pm, weekends 1pm-5pm games.
How long is the season?
Season runs for 9 -10 Weeks.
What are the basic rules?
- No slide tackles
- No offside
- Substitutions: unlimited on a fly
- Two 22min. halves (team changes side immediately & resumes play)
- Gears: Turf or flat bottom indoor shoes only, soccer shorts, shin
pads, league # shirts
- Division of 8-10 teams
- Teams plays each other once during regular season
- League position will be determined by:
- points, head-to-head, goal difference, then goals scored in that
- All teams advances to 1st round of elimination playoffs at end of regular
What is Futsal/ Indoor division?
Futsal 5v5 (keeper included) plays with boundaries, minimum contact with
a smaller size 4 ball on an indoor court.
You can see a video from one of our Futsal Divisions by clicking
Urban Soccer is first & foremost a recreational league. We strive for fun
fair play aggressive play, foul language will NOT be tolerated!
RESPECT for yourself, referees, league staff, opponents, to foster a safe playing environment.